- Instructions for Presentations are announced.
- Program is updated.
- Registration and Accommodation are closed.
Upcoming key dates Archive
- Submission deadline for a one-page summary for a one-minute talk
Aims and topics
The biannual International Symposium on Free Radicals series aims to provide a strongly interdisciplinary forum for chemists, physicists, astrophysicists and environmental scientists for exchanging the latest research results on diverse aspects, experiment and theory, of free radicals.
Topics which will be covered at the 34th International Symposium on Free Radicals include:
- Spectroscopy of free radicals
- Structure of free radicals
- Chemical kinetics and dynamics of radicals, theory and experiment
- Ultrafast spectroscopy of chemical dynamics
- Free radicals as reaction intermediates
- Free radicals and atmospheric chemistry
- Free radicals and combustion chemistry
- Free radicals and interstellar chemistry
- Cold atoms and molecules